How can wedding limo services improve the experience of you, your spouse, and your guests on your special day?
Did you know that wedding planning is more nerve-wracking for 71% of couples than other key life events? It’s very understandable. After all, you want everything to go smoothly on your big day, both before and after you say “I do.” You may not have control over the weather or your Uncle Joe’s irritating laugh, but you do have control over how you’ll travel around on your wedding day. Booking a wedding limo with an experienced chauffeured transportation company is the quickest way to cross that item off your list (and minimize your stress levels).
So, here are a few ways a wedding shuttle will make your wedding day more special:
- 1. Luxurious Arrival and Departure: We’ll start with the maximum apparent perk: luxurious travel.
Could whatever be extra fashionable than arriving at your wedding ceremony venue in a swish sedan or limousine? It turns a simple ride from your private home or lodge right into a head-turning grand statement. And after the ceremony, you will sense like royalty as you wave goodbye to everybody from the lower back seat. No one needs to accept whatever, much less for your big day. Bonus: No one will fear approximately parking either! This may be complicated if you are getting married downtown or in a place with constrained parking options.
- Less logistics to worry about:It can be challenging to figure out how to get everyone to and from the wedding site.
Are you expecting a lot of out-of-town visitors? What about that one friend that is always late for anything? What happens if a person gets stranded in traffic? And, more importantly, where is everyone going to park? Wedding shuttle services are designed to transport big groups of people securely and quickly. Mini Coach Shuttles can transport up to 35 people at once, reducing the number of trips needed to transport everyone to and from the event.
This can be a lifesaver for visitors who are unfamiliar with the area. Something bigger is required. Consider a luxurious 56-passenger motor coach, which can transport nearly twice as many people at once. Here’s something else you might not have considered: What if your wedding day falls on a large concert, conference, or athletic event? You may be unaware of events in the city that may impact travel and parking, but your transportation provider and chauffeur will be. Your driver will know where and how to make modifications if there are any road closures, traffic jams, or other variables that could affect your trip time.
- Keeps everyone together:Your wedding day will be blurry, but you still want to spend as much time as possible with the people you love.
One of the most significant advantages of a wedding shuttle is that it allows you to spend additional time with your family and friends. Have a bridal party together (and the good times pass) or go on the trip with your immediate parents and family members. The bride and her entourage can travel together while the groom spends time with his best man in a separate vehicle.
What about the rest of your guests? The wedding shuttle is also ideal for them! Chances are you have a lot of participants from different stages of your life – your childhood best friend, your college roommate, your current co-worker. This is the perfect opportunity for all the important people in your life to meet, socialize and mingle. The shuttle also keeps everyone safe, ensuring that no one gets the wheel behind those champagne toasts. This way, everyone can get the most out of the party without the need for a designated driver.
- Shuttles move more than just people:Many brides and grooms forget to eat on their wedding day, and it’s no surprise. Food is frequently the last thing on your mind as you get ready, take pictures, and deal with pre-wedding nerves. Most shuttle services enable you to bring your food and beverages to enjoy while riding. Include nutritional snacks that are also easy to handle in a moving vehicle. Veggie sticks, cheese cubes, almonds, or finger sandwiches are all good options. Have you heard of charcuterie cones? They’re even better. Bring champagne or other alcoholic beverages if your transport provider allows it. Also, make sure there’s enough water. At all weddings, ILS always gives a complimentary cooler of chilled bottled water.
You and your visitors will stay hydrated and avoid a blood sugar fall later in the day, even if you only have time for a few sips or bites in between activities.
- Amazing photos and videos:We’d be remiss if we didn’t emphasize how fun it is to take pictures in a limo or coach. The classic photo of the happy couple toasting in the back of the limo is just the start. Consider how many group images your photographer could snap of the gang having a good time. Outdoor shots, such as your bridal party lined up against the coach or your limo reflecting the city lights, are also worth considering.
Meanwhile, your videographer may record your entrance and exit (while simultaneously making you look like rock star).
They’ll be able to film your best man’s impromptu speech or the complete wedding party singing along to a favorite song if they’re riding along with you.
Those memories you make in your wedding shuttle are likely to be among the highlights of your special day!
Book your wedding package! Don’t leave your wedding day transportation to chance. With a deluxe wedding shuttle service, you can ensure that everyone arrives safely (and on schedule). It’s the perfect way to keep the party going all day – and to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Are you planning a wedding in Los Angeles? Are you interested in renting a limo, coach, or sedan for your wedding day? To reach us, dial +1 (310) 390-2224 on your phone.